The thought of Dubai evokes images in the mind of stunning buildings, houses and hotels atop man made islands in the gulf, and a of city moving swiftly towards the future. However, the enchantment of old Arabia still remains, and the smells, sights, and sounds, still stimulate the senses. Nestled between the sparkling azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and majestic desert landscape, Dubai offers year-round sunshine and five-star luxury along with the adventure of a truly unique experience.
Easily accessible from the East and the West, Dubai offers the perfect mix for a memorable event. From the twinkling starry desert skies to the glimmering lights atop its iconic skyscrapers, Dubai provides a cosmopolitan and diverse setting rooted in the traditions of Arabian hospitality.
Dubai is an intriguing land that combines old-world souks and modern shopping malls, rolling sand dunes and championship grass golf courses, remote Bedouin villages and an array of five-star hotels, Dubai defines easy definition and is truly an amazing incentive destination.
Your Dubai incentive could include:
- Return flights between London and Dubai
- Executive transfers between the airport and your hotel
- Accommodation at a luxurious hotel
- Exclusive desert safari and dune bashing
- Lunches and dinners in Dubai’s finest restaurants
- Dubai city tour taking in old and new Dubai
- Arabian nights adventure at a traditional Bedouin camp site
- Experience the Arabian sunset in a ‘Desert Oasis’
- Inconnection’s full event management service
Key Dubai Facts
- When to go: all year round
- Flight time from London: 6 hours 50 minutes
- Ideal stay time: 3 to 5 days